What are the documents I need to sell a property in a housing society?

The certificate of share of Housing Corporation and the property’s sale/purchase deed are the principal documents needed to sell a residential home. If the property has been sold and bought several times, evidence of the validity of the contract can include a copy of previous deeds. Other than these, it would also carry copies of Stamp Duty and registered house papers. These papers will be held by the bank in the event of property being mortgaged, and you may use a photocopy of the required documents to initiate a deal. Some more documents, such as a no-objection certificate from the housing company, and a documented consent in the case of jointly owned property, may be required depending on the type of property and ownership.