The easiest way to do so is to test if the banks support the initiative. In general, banks only accept projects and start disbursement after all approvals have been in effect.
- Be sure the Land Title papers you want to buy are valid. A misleading description causes difficulties.
- Ensure that the building is built within the approved limits according to the authorized schedule, and variance if any. This should not be in a low-lying area, or in a body of filled water.
- Ensure the applicant has Electricity Board, Water and Sewage Commission, and other relevant authorities’ approval certificates.
- Start Certificate and Occupancy Certificate are other essential documents that are required when buying properties. Consult with the authorities concerned about the accuracy of the records.
- Ensure a Purchase and Selling Contract Deed that is in your custody, properly signed, executed and registered. Each would contain fair provisions for both sides.